Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital

Amitabh Bachchan, hospital treatments, bollywood star Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who was discharged after treatment for intestinal obstruction, has promised to work harder to "please" expectations of his fans who gave him strength to fight another medical battle.
"Your love overwhelms me. Your concern for my well-being humbles me. I owe so much to you. I can only promise back greater care of myself and the promise of harder work to please your expectations of me," the actor wrote on his latest blogpost.
According to him, rest and recuperation is the order of the day for him at least for a while.
"My sincerest thanks to all those who gave me strength to fight another medical battle," he said.
Coming home on Friday from hospital seems auspicious. It is a good day, say soothsayers and those that command our lives through the study of the stars. "I hope so", he said.
Explaining his ailment, Bachchan said it was intestinal obstruction. Either twisted or stuck or compressed and not functional.
He recalled that Rials tube, a thickish tube that is inserted in the nostril pushed through the back of the mouth into the throat and in the food pipe, was finally inserted after eight tries.
He said he was admitted in the same room 1101 where his mother was in for almost two years before she died in December last year.
In pain, he shut his eyes and recalled his letter to her in 1948, "ma..aap jaldi wapas aa jao. Mujhe aap ki bahut yaad aati hai. Mere pet mein dard ho raha hai! (ma..come back soon. I remember you a lot. I have pain in my stomach).
Describing what happened to him in the early hours of his birthday last week, he said he woke up in pain at around 2.30 am and thought it was due to generous eats over dinner.
From hindu news paper

Comments :

0 comments to “Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital”