Kareena was a big reason for signing Golmaal Returns: Pritam

Kareena stills, Kareena photos, Kareena pictures, Kareena gallery, Kareena images, Kareena wallpapers, Kareena films, Kareena kapoor, Kareena moviesPritam has a thing for Kareena Kapoor. And he doesn't mind admitting so. "Whenever I hear that a project features Kareena Kapoor, I always get excited. There is something about her presence in my songs that makes me give 200 per cent. I would like to create an array of chartbuster tracks for her," says the music director, who, along with Kareena, created one of the biggest hits of their career—It's Rocking (from Kya Love Story Hai).
"The moment It's Rocking was recorded, I knew the song was something special," says Pritam, "I got the same vibes for Tu saala the moment the tune was finalised for Golmaal Returns. The number is choreographed on Kareena and I am so happy with the outcome. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it exceeds the success of It's Rocking."
Last year, Pritam created Yeh ishq hai especially for Kareena when he was signed on for Jab We Met. Later, when he was approached for Golmaal Returns, he didn't have a reason to say 'no'.
"I asked Vishal-Shekhar though if they were OK if I scored for Golmaal Returns. After all, they had composed for the first in the series and had done such a fantabulous job,” says Pritam. “Once they were fine with me stepping in, I began work on the music. Of course, Kareena being a part of the project was a big reason, too."
Was that the case with Billo Barber, where Kareena is supposedly appearing in an item number. "Not really," he says. “When I signed on the dotted line for Billo Barber, Kareena wasn't a part of the project. She came in only later. However, it doesn't hurt to have her as a part of the film. I am now looking forward to my next big hit with Kareena."
Other than Billo Barber, some of the upcoming projects featuring Pritam are Har Pall, Hello Darling and Kutti Chetan And Friends.

Comments :

0 comments to “Kareena was a big reason for signing Golmaal Returns: Pritam”