The day Akshay Kumar cried

Akshay Kumar stills, Akshay Kumar gallery, Akshay Kumar photos, Akshay Kumar images, Akshay Kumar pictures, Akshay Kumar films, Akshay Kumar movies, Akshay Kumar movies A director had once told her that she cannot act. But years later, Hema Malini became famous as Bollywood's 'dream girl'. A composer once told him that he could never become a singer but Yeshudas went on to become a legendary singer. Similarly, some people from the ad world told him that he will never find success, but today he is known as the 'Khiladi of Bollywood'.
Akshay Kumar was the special guest in this week's episode of Sajid Khan's television show, Sajid's Superstars. The host, in his usual manner digs out facts about Akshay's struggling days.
The superstar talks about his first big break. "I remember I was chosen to go to Bangalore to do an ad. I was told to come to the airport at 5:30 and was signed for Rs. 11,000, which at that time was a big amount." Akshay confesseD that he was so happy about getting this assignment that he went and raved about it to his parents and sister.
"It was an opportunity of a lifetime for me. I was very excited," he states.
But things were not destined to work out the way Akshay had planned. The actor added: "Suddenly, early morning next day, I got a call asking, kahan hai tu bewakoof, we are all waiting at the airport. Where are you?' Actually, there was some confusion. They told me to report at the airport at 5:30 in the morning and I misunderstood it. I thought I had to reach there in the evening."
But what happened after that made the Singh Is Kinng star cry. "They told me that people like me who are so unprofessional in life can never make it big. I cried a lot, all my dreams were shattered," revealed Akshay.

Comments :

0 comments to “The day Akshay Kumar cried”