Trisha on Abhiyum Naanum

trisha stills, trisha gallery, trisha wallapapers, trisha photos, Abhiyum Naanum, Trisha says she is not responsible for the delay of Abhiyum Naanum. She says, “There is no truth in this. I am not in a position to answer such questions when somebody writes false news. It is the imagination of the person who wrote it. This film is a combination of great artistes. So the call sheet of everybody should synchronize.
There is a never a time that I have not completed the film which I have committed. I will not do this even in future. Abhiyum Naanum is my film and I have really enjoyed acting in the role of Abhi. I have done this role with dedication. This film is about the emotions and sentiments between a daughter and father.”

Comments :

0 comments to “Trisha on Abhiyum Naanum”